Microsoft is making Windows 10 available as a free upgrade for compatible devices that are running genuine Windows 7 Service Pack 1 or Windows 8.1Update.
The free upgrade is a full version of Windows (not a trial or introductory version) and is available until July 29, 2016.
• Is the Windows you already know, only better
• Starts up an average of 28% faster** than Windows 7
• Is designed to work with software and hardware you already own
• Provides the most personal and productive experiences across a range of versatile devices
• Provides enterprise-grade security, not available in Windows 7
• Is the most secure Windows ever, from power-on to power-off, protecting your users’ identities, information, and devices on or off network
With Windows 10, you get;
• Automatic updates to keep your system up to date for the supported lifetime of the device
• Security updates, bug fixes, and new features delivered directly to your business
We’ve done extensive testing to make sure your business has a smooth experience. The fastest, easiest way to upgrade is through the Get Windows 10 app, which may already be installed on your PC. Click on the Windows logo on the bottom right of your taskbar to begin upgrade process. If you don’t see it, click here to begin upgrade.
Any new system you may want to move your retail Windows 7 or 8.1 license over to after 29 July 2016 will not be eligible for a free upgrade to Windows 10 and you will have to purchase a Windows 10 retail license to get that system updated to the new operating system.
Of course, you should still be able to purchase an upgrade license for Windows 10, which will cost less than a full version of the OS, and then use it to upgrade your retail Windows 7 or 8.1 system at that point.
So, Do it Now! Enjoy! & Keep Sharing.